Responsible for the treatment
The interested party that provides PROXYMA with personal data through this online platform or by other means (for example, social networks) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
|PROXYMA TI CONSULTING SERVICES SL
Registered office Calle Casp 90, 3rd 3rd 08010 Barcelona.
Purposes of data processing
In PROXYMA the data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason you provided them to us:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or query and manage inquiries and comments and follow up later.
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Assess and manage, where appropriate, the curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of staff.
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of our entity and / or the sector. We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if these data are not provided
Legitimation for data processing
- The legal basis for the treatment of your data for the purposes described above is the execution of the corresponding service.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the data processing for that purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
- The basis for the treatment of the curriculum vitae is the free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent granted by the candidate when sending the same to participate in selection processes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, being able to do so by any means described in this Policy.
All data provided by you is true and correct, and you agree to keep them updated, communicating the changes to PROXYMA. In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
Duration of data processing
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained and you do not request its deletion. Subsequently, it will be kept for the legally required periods (unless, in both cases, the treatment is based on the user’s consent and the revocation is revoked, in which case they will be kept until such revocation is received).</Li >
- The data for the management of inquiries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one (1) year.
- The data for sending commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your willingness to delete them.
- The curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be kept for (1) one year.
Therefore, we can guarantee that your data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice to the conservation that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and / or whenever permitted by applicable law.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To companies subcontracted by PROXYMA to manage the billing of contracted services. The details of the entity that will act as a company in charge of the treatment will be identified in the corresponding contract for the treatment manager to be signed between PROXYMA and the client.
- To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein, and where appropriate, also to other organs such as State Security Forces and Bodies and to the Judicial organs.
Everyone who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under the conditions set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
All the aforementioned rights can be exercised through the sending of an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org by mail to the address Calle Casp 90, 90, 3rd 3rd 08010-Barcelona, attaching an official identity document (DNI, driver’s license, passport …). For more information, about the procedure to follow to exercise your rights and submit your claims, click here (incloure link to Annex II Data Protection Policy)
In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or another supervisory authority competent. You can also get more information about the rights that assist you by contacting these organizations.
Third party data
If you provide third-party data, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said provision.
PROXYMA is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
PROXYMA has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
PROXYMA, an entity concerned with privacy, in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization, continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for the privacy and security of information, according to international standards.
PROXYMA must report any breach of security to the authorities and interested parties in accordance with current legislation if it becomes known that the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data has been compromised.
Protection of hosted information
PROXYMA makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however, it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the mentioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time elapsed since the last backup.
The services offered, except the specific ones of backup, do not include the replacement of the contents conserved in the backup copies made by PROXYMA, when this loss is attributable to the user; In this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the user’s acceptance.
In application of the LSSI. PROXYMA will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, PROXYMA will be authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the channels indicated above
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on the user’s computer, phone or any other device, with information about its navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and to make it easier to use, and do not damage your computer. Although this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, since they are the main method for storing the information used by this website, the “Local Storage” space of the browser is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. All information included in this section also applies to this “Local Storage.”
Information collected automatically
PROXYMA measures the performance of your website to improve and customize it in favor of our visitors. During your visit, we may automatically collect and store the following types of information about your computer and your visit:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- The Internet address of the website from which you link directly to this site
web, if applicable;
- The date and time you arrived at our website and how much time you spent on the website and
what pages you visited;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address; and
- The operating system and navigation software of your computer.
What are cookies used on this website for?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of
Our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) while browsing and on future visits. The information collected by Cookies also allows us to improve the site by estimating the numbers and patterns of use, the suitability of the website for the individual interests of the users, faster searches, etc.
who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, except those identified below as “third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and User experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these “third-party cookies” are used are to obtain access statistics and guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
Typology, purpose and operation of cookies
Types of Cookies
SESSION COOKIES: they expire when the User closes the browser or the permanent ones, which remain operational while they are necessary for the purpose they serve (for example, so that the User remains identified in the GELT Services) or when they are manually deleted .
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: allow you to remember your preferences about the tools found in the Services, to avoid having to reconfigure the service on each visit.
GEOLOCATION COOKIES: let you know what country you are in when you request a
Service. This Cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content
towards your location.
REGISTRATION COOKIES: registration cookies are generated at the time of registration or later when you open your session and are used to identify you in the Services and keep the User identified so that, if a Service is closed, the browser or the computer, we can identify you when you connect to GELT again. This cookie is deleted if the user clicks on “sign out”.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: allow to carry out statistics for the optimization and improvement of the User experience on the site. They allow the visitor to be identified anonymously to maintain an approximate calculation of the number of visitors and their tendency over time, to know what content is the most visited, to know if the User is new or to know if he has repeated the visit.
ADVERTISING COOKIES: they allow to improve the ads shown to each anonymous User in the GELT services, storing the duration or frequency of display of the ads, the interaction with them, the navigation patterns that allow to elaborate a profile of advertising interest and offer appropriate advertising to your interests.
How can I avoid using cookies on this website?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by changing your browser settings by following the steps below. Although the configuration is different in each browser, cookies are usually set in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more information on how to configure cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu in the browser. The instructions to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in different browsers can be found at:
Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information you can consult Microsoft support or “Help” in the Browser.
Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
For more information you can consult Mozilla support or “Help” in the Browser.
Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information you can consult Google support or “Help” in the Browser.
For more information you can consult Google support or “Help” in the Browser.
Also, you can oppose the use of certain cookies through the following services:
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy